Friday, June 6, 2008

No Chemo Friday!!!

Today it totally hit me that I do not have to go to chemo. Tomorrow my body is going to be the strongest it has been since December. Awesome. Today I am celebrating by going to the spa. A long awaited pedicure and facial await. I am stupid giddy today. Along with feeling better, I have started to eat better this week...I have been a bit down about my physical appearance and now that I am done with chemo, I am working on it. So this week I was super cranky because of the elimination of sugar- a total drag. I am trying to offset the bad mood by working out...well really by just going for daily walks. Hopefully I will be up for jogging soon.

I have attached a video of Alex. She was playing with Wes and got to the point that she needed to take a nap. Wes recorded it because seriously, she is hilarious. People say she is cute because she smiles and is pretty good natured. Well this is the other side of her- cranky. But I still think she is cute even when cranky. Oh yeah, the file is enormous...

No comments: