Monday, June 2, 2008

Carrots are not sweet potatoes...

Alex had her second "food" over the weekend... carrots. Her general attitude upon receiving said culinary delight was, "this is not sweet potatoes!!". She made a bit of a face, but never did refuse the watery orange mess. Today was day three of carrots and she is starting to come around (though today she and Michele were on the move all day today so results may vary). Just wait until we introduce peas on Wednesday!

In general she has been pretty good about the grub even though she has no idea what to do yet. Her tongue is still an impediment and she opens her mouth in a timely fashion only on a lark. That said, I think she is getting it. I have started to play motor boat (brrm, brrm, brrm), but she just looks at me like I'm nuts. I might be nuts.


Oh yeah, new grain coming soon too... oatmeal! Yum!

2 comments:

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

She is so stinking cute! That's all I have to say, she is just cute!

Anonymous said...

This post cracked me up... that is the most serious look on Alex I think i have ever seen! Carrots are not sweet potatoes!