Sunday, June 15, 2008

Harder than we thought...

So, I'm not going to say that we thought about her every second of our trip (I'll let Michele tell you about the wedding). And we certainly didn't worry about her. But I was up at 5 o'clock this morning itching to jump in the car and get home to the little cutie. We settled upon the more reasonable departure time of 9am (thanks to me subtly waking Michele) and sped through three states to get to our little princess.

I'm pretty sure that she grew, and grew up, over the last two days while we were away. Tomorrow morning we will be taking her to day care for the first time... we'll see how long we leave her there. I think that if we could both quit our jobs nd just hang out with her all day we would do it in a heartbeat.

1 comment:

Tammi and Family said...

I know exactly what you are talking about, I think about it everyday and I know the two of you are strong enough to make it through it. Just think, she will make so many friends, soon she will be old enough to beg to go play with all her friends!! Love you guys, my heart is feeling for you!!