Sunday, June 29, 2008

Half year birthday...



Alexandra is six months old today!!!

We didn't make too big a deal of this quasi-milestone... just went out to breakfast with the grandparents, hung around the house, and went to Bob's house for dinner. Alex slept, ate and played so of course she was a happy camper. She is getting pretty good at sitting up and can sit unassisted for 10 minutes if she doesn't get distracted.

I have included a couple of pictures, the first being the first ever picture on this blog, as an attempt at size comparison. She has grown a lot in the last six months. We go to her doctor tomorrow, so we'll give a more in depth tale of the tape then.

All in all it is hard to believe that she was born six whole months ago, and yet impossible to fathom that she hasn't been with us always. If it wasn't for Michele I would say she was my favorite... but I guess I'll call it a tie.

Oh yeah... and, she just fell asleep on Michele's shoulder on the way to bed which is a first. How friggin' cute is she?

1 comment:

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Oh my goodness, she is beautiful! And isn't so weird how you really can't remember what life was like without them. I'll be interested to she how big she is.

Happy Half-year Birthday Alex!!!