Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Catching up on the last week... and excuse to post pics...

I just realized that we have been missing our normal array of cute/interesting pics for the last couple weeks... please allow me to rectify that situation.

Mealtime (when she is in the mood) has become serious business lately. Alex has worked in to her schedule and gets, let's say "unhappy", if things are delayed beyond a certain point. She seems to prefer speed to accuracy.


She is a rolling fool at this point. No more setting her on the floor and going to do dishes.

We went swimming at my parents house this weekend and Alex was a little upset about the temperature of the water... prima donna. She warmed up when we got her out of the water and let her warm up.

Michele and her sister took a class at William Sonoma on making pizza. Later that night they made us the most deliciousest pizza ever... and even made it with a whole wheat crust for the dieters (yeah, I know it was still pizza, but it was something). I tried to get a pic of the whole pie, but it went fast!

Finally, as we prepared for bed the other night, we checked on ALex and found her sleeping like this...
One leg propped up and hugging her blanket. Tell me she isn't the cutest... I dare you.

3 comments:

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

You're not kidding when you say meal time is serious time! And yet she looks so cute while being so serious. And yes the picture of her sleeping is adorable. I've seen the nuzzling of the blanket at my house but the leg prop that is too cute!

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

I forgot to add that it looks like Alex is starting to grow more hair. In the last pic it looks "long"

Michelle Hutchinson said...

She IS the cutest, undeniably. How can you let her get so hungry?! (hee hee). Chop, chop Daddy!