Monday, January 21, 2008

Mock if you must...


More diaper/feeding trends...

Everything seems to be rockin' and rollin' in the eating and voiding departments. We are now officially on 100% bottle feedings with the start of Michele's chemo, so those numbers should start to be more accurate.

Beginning today I am hoping to start tracking Alexandra's sleeping in an effort to begin moving toward a more rigid schedule in the coming weeks. Hang on tight... there may be more graphs to pour over starting next week.

3 comments:

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Now why do you thing anyone will mock you? I will say that tracking her sleeping patterns will help getting a schedule in place. It didn't take Megan long to get on a schedule. I do have one more question, at the end of the month can we get a chart showing average daily input and output? or possibly a chart including the daily cost of diapers/formula.

Anonymous said...

Yay, more graphs!

Wes said...

I hadn't thought about input/out, but now that you mention it... if I knew how much a clean diaper weighed and then weighed each dirty one... let me think about it.