Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Alexandra by the numbers


For anyone who is interested, please find here a breakdown of daily diaper changes and ounces of formula that Alexandra had from January 5 through January 15. Diapers are broken down to just wet, or soiled (which includes those with both poo and pee). Feeding trend does not include frequent breast feedings that vary and are difficult to track by volume.

Boring? Possibly. Ridiculously anal retentive? Most
assuredly.

Do with this info what you will... but I love charts!


6 comments:

Tammi and Family said...

I am sensing you may have too much time on your hands!! You may want to take up a hobbing (scrapbooking?) Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

You may have Asperger's, Wes. I'm just throwing that out there. After all of those sleepness nights, I couldn't even remember how to type my name, let alone create a blog and develop graphs/charts.

Anonymous said...

Charts and graphs rule! But only when they are about non-business things. Business charts and graphs are stupid.

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Give it a month and you'll be done writing things down! I also wrote everything down but you have me beat, I never made a graph!

carmen zoraida said...

don't you love the way people react to your genius. You have started a new chapter in your life with a new baby and a wife who will be totally dependent on your strength and sense of humor and you are not understood by your peers. I wish I could make charts as well as you. But since i cannot I have nothing else but admiration for you. After all I see how much you are doing without sleep.keep them coming!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Love the charts!