Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I would not wear it with a fox...

This week is apparently Dr. Seuss' birthday, and so Alex's daycare has a different, wacky theme each day. Yesterday was "wear your favorite hat day". Unfortunately we didn't realize this until we dropped her off.. otherwise I would have finally had an excuse to buy her this hat:

Today was stripes day. I'm not sure how "Dr. Seuss" this is, but luckily we had just procured this adorable striped shirt this weekend:


Tomorrow is "wacky Wednesday"... and I have no clue what to put her in. Any ideas?

4 comments:

carmen zoraida said...

more wacky than the hat.? Isnt it lovely that she enjoys all the adult nonsense?

Anonymous said...

You could take her naked... that would be wacky.... or is that just wrong?

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable in her stripes. Does she have any costumes that she could dress up in?

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

We love Dr Seuss, partly because my mom was a teacher and because she has the same birthday as Dr Seuss (so yea I knew his birthday was this week) As for "wacky weds" all I can think of is it should be "Wocket in my Pocket, Weds" or if you ha a blue wig, she could be "thing 1"