Monday, March 2, 2009

Breakfast for dinner...

Last night, in spite of the huge breakfast we had for breakfast, we decided to have breakfast for dinner. I made blueberry pancakes for the girls... OK, I made whole wheat blueberry pancakes with flax seed, agave nectar, and wheat germ. They were still tasty and Alex & Michele had no idea that they might also be good for them.

Alex loves my pancakes and I always make extra so she can have them all week. The blueberries have never been a prblem before, but these must have been some super juicy variety. The meal started like this:


But before long it looked more like this:

Schmooshed blueberries all over her clothes and bath time came a bit early. But, she enjoyed the heck out of it... blue lips and all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see a new post! I love the pictures and the progression of brinner. I am jealous I didn't have brinner last night... but i did have a Shamrock Shake from McD's

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

I like how you let Alex start her meal with a shirt on, but then realized that maybe it wasn't such a great idea. Good to see that she loves blueberries just as much as Megan does, code word "colored-fruit" in the Schutte house!

carmen zoraida said...

Did Michele like her pancakes? did she end up putting the blueberries
all over herself?

Wes said...

You're being funny... but she did! A blueberry exploded all over her shirt!!