Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Holy crap, she's a toddler...

We got the word yesterday that Alex is being called up to the big leagues... she moves to the Toddler room at daycare on 4/20. I still find myself trying to take her to the Infant room, and she hasn't been in there for months.

The Toddler room is cool for at least the following reasons:
1. Max is in there so they can hang out all day long!
2. We already drop her off there in the morning, so she is used to it.
3. All the kids in there think I'm a hoot when I pick up Max occasionally.
4. We don't have to take off our shoes to go in there!!! Yay!!
5. Activities are even more advanced... and they eat at tiny little tables instead of highchairs.

We were informed of this pending move through a memo... but if they had called instead, and we allowed Alex to answer the phone... it may have gone something like this:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very creative film work - perhaps you should consider a career at one of the new Michigan Movie Studios .

Alexandra is formally a toddler what is next the teenage years.

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

I can't stand it, she is so stinking cute! Moving to the toddler room...cool! I prefer to eat at a little table too. But I think being with Max all day will be the best perk!

Anonymous said...

So cute!