Monday, November 17, 2008

Great time in Dallas

Alex and I had a great time in Dallas. It is not like we did a lot, but we were with great company. Alex loved hanging out with Zoe, Hudson and Bruno. Zoe is 19 months and it was really quite scary to see how much Alex is going to grow in the next year. Zoe referred to Alex as Baby and always was asking about her. Quite cute. Hudson is 3 and a half and he loved Alex. Jen pointed out that Hudson wasn't as loving with his sister as he was with Alex....not sure what that is about. But it was great that they all got along. I didn't get a picture of Hudson hugging Alex but he was all about her too. Wes and I were a bit concerned that Alex may freak out with the dog. She hasn't been exposed to dogs before and we didn't know what to expect. Turns out, she loves Bruno. I managed to get some shots of her tackling Bruno- seriously Bruno is super patient. He would follow us around the house and make sure he knew where we were. It was so nice to get away and we really loved being so welcomed. Jen has done so much for us this year, I can't imaging having a better friend. It was a relief to be able to go down there and just relax, not really do anything. I am a bit boring though- I realize that I have lost a bit of my fun this year, so that is my next mission- to get it back. But until then, the weekend couldn't have been more perfect....well maybe if Wes went it would have been.

1 comment:

Michelle Hutchinson said...

That sounds so great and the photos are super cute. I'm sure Jen and family loved having you there and I'm sure Dad is happy you are home.