Thursday, November 6, 2008

Autumn leaves...

Today has been the nicest day we've seen in a while, and likely the nicest we'll see for months (the forcast is for possible snow this weekend). So Alex and I took advantage of it as much as possible. We went for a long walk and then she played in the leaves while I plugged away on my laptop. You gotta love technology that let's me play with her and work at the same time.

She didn't crawl around a bunch... mostly just sat there and picked up leaves and tried to eat them. She did stand up on her own for a good thirty seconds. It was pretty cool.





Hopefully everyone gets a chance to enjoy the weather while they can.

3 comments:

Michelle Hutchinson said...

did she say "Dada" ?!

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

I just wish I had a baby to english dictionary to know what their babbles mean. I agree I think I heard dad in there. Cute sweater too!

But I am little jealous that Alex sat there while Megan was on the move while I was trying to rake today.

Jen Marr said...

It sounded like dada in TX. I was going to ask the same question!