Monday, February 11, 2008

Fashion show


My hair is really falling out now. I went out on Friday with a hat and when I took it off, some of the hair came off with it. Of course it doesn't fall out all at once, so in the meantime I look like I have mange. The hair that is left- think of a bald guy with a toupee- is sensitive and so it hurts having things rub on my head. I have found some hats that work and thought I would share some of the fashions. The first just shows the status of the hair. The second is a hat that was made by our family friend Praba- very cute. Then the last is another hat received from one of my mom's co-workers. My newly exposed head will have many options to stay warm this winter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,

It's Tracy DelCampo (Mike's friend). Congratulations on your baby girl, she is so precious!!!! It appears she is bringing you lots of joy.
You look great.. I'm very sorry to hear about the breast cancer, that is just awful. The most important healing is your positive outlook and you definetely have the right, upbeat frame of mind. Keep on sharing your stories with us, we love to hear from you and the photos are wonderful!!! God bless you and your new family! Take care,
Tracy