Saturday, February 23, 2008

Alexandra is 8 weeks old


It seems amazing to Wes and I that she is 8 weeks old today. We look back at the early entries in the blog and she seems like a totally different baby. Today she was sitting up on the couch (ok we had her wedged in there) laughing and playing...it seems like yesterday that she was just a cute lump. We are putting away her 0-3 month clothes as she has now moved up to the 3-6 month sizes. She seems to be getting over her cold- still has a cough but a good appetite and attitude. Days like today, when we all feel a little better and have the opportunity to just hang out, make Wes and I feel like things are relatively normal.



6 comments:

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

She is so cute, isn't it so much fun when they smile back at you!?! And I would just like to say the Mark and I have a peanut because Megan just moved into 3-6 month clothes and still wears 0-3 mon sleepers and she is 6 months old.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww... she thinks she's people! When babies first come out, they just seem like little lumps, but the time I saw her, she already seemed to be developing a personality. How exciting.

Before you know it, she will be standing on her hind legs like a little Rory Calhoun.

Anonymous said...

She looks so animated in these pictures! Usually the only animation is the crying!
If only you can capture her eating!
She is the cutest niece I have ever had!
I can't stop the EXCLAIMATIONS!!!

Jen Marr said...

Alexandra is absolutely beautiful! The pictures are great. She is going to be a totally different girl when I see her next. Amazing!

Olsavers said...

This is the first picture I've seen of her and she is ADORABLE! Get used to packing those baby clothes away. You'll be shocked at how quickly they grow out of things. Rosemary once went trough three shoe sizes in a month.

Unknown said...

Hi Michele, how you doing? I just see your blogger with the Alexandra's pictures, I think she's such a beautiful baby. I'm proud for have a niece like her, I hope you're doing great and tell to Wes that it's not embarassing to talk in english with him anymore haha. I would like to talk with you soon. Kisses and hughs.
Mane