Saturday, February 2, 2008

Everything must go!!


When it came to the point that I could grab hand fulls of hair from my scalp with little effort (not to mention the hair covering my pillow, clogging the shower... you get the picture), it was clear that something had to be done. So we decided to beat the drugs to the punch and have some fun at the same time!

We bought some new clippers and went about figuring out what hairstyle I should end up with. We settled on a rockin' mohawk, and gave alexandra one to match! We had a good time with it and played around a bunch.

Eventually we settled on your classic GI Jane look. Luckily I have a pretty decent head... it must run in the family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what they say... the family that shaves together stays together...

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

We don't think Alexandra had as much fun with her mohawk as Michele did. And at least your barber knew what he was doing, Wes has had a lot of practice shaving his own head.

Anonymous said...

Cute! Although I liked the mohawk, too. :D