Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bullets...

A short list of items that probably deserve their own post, but won't be getting one...

  • The other day, while we were cooking dinner, Alexandra told me that she doesn't eat meat. "Are you a vegetarian?" I asked. "Yeah... tarian." Well, I guess that's that.
  • Michele has an iPhone. That is to say, Michele and Alex share an iPhone. Alex doesn't watch television, but can pick up the iPhone, unlock it, scroll past several pages of apps, open the one she wants (animal/letter flashcards), and start to learn. I used to think there was no way that my kids would be as far advanced technologically as we were to our parents. Now I think we're doomed.
  • Lately when Alex is crying, be it from sadness or pain, she wails a description at the top of her lungs. "I'm cryyyyying!! I'm cryyyyying!!", "I'm too sad!! I'm too sad!!" I defy you to be sad with her when she does this... I defy you not to laugh.
  • Alexandra has gotten very good at describing things recently. What she did. What she plans to do. And then, the last couple days, she will end a lengthy explanation with "I thought about it." Like, "I don't eat meat, I play Mama's phone, after I'm crying... I thought about it." I have no idea where this came from... but it's adorable.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

These are great bullet points.

Michelle Hutchinson said...

Way to capture all of these adorable things. Sometimes you just gotta put them in bullets.