Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Michele-day...

Today is Michele's birthday, and she rocks... so we took the day off to celebrate. She and I had a leisurely breakfast and then did some shopping this morning. Then, with some help from Robin and I, she collected a free cannoli from Gratzi, a free Car Bomb from Conor O'Neill's, A free cupcake from Cake Nouveau, a free tea from Teahaus, and a free pint glass from Jolly Pumpkin (we ran out of steam before we could get 6 free bagels from Zingerman's).

This "birthday crawl" may become a tradition...

4 comments:

Jen Marr said...

Happy Birtday Sister-friend! You guys are awesome.....go free stuff. Why not? Miss you guys..wish I was there.

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

I think that does sound tradition worthy! Happy Birthday Michele!

Cheryl said...

Happy birthday a day late! You can get free car bombs from Conor's?!?!? How did I not know this?

Amy said...

I am impressed with your stamina. That is alot of work.

Glad Michele had an awesome Birthday!