Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Perfection...


Tonight Michele and I went to parent/teacher conferences for Alexandra... that's right, she is not yet two. While this seemed like a silly affair, we went because she is changing rooms soon (moving up to Twaddlers) and we thought we could get some info. Man am I glad we went!

All of my feelings and assumptions were confirmed. She is brilliant. She is adorable. She is advanced and loving and perfect. They said she is a pleasure and helps lead the other toddlers. She has a remarkable vocabulary, understands an astonishing amount of words, and is a great influence on the younger ones who are just learning to talk. Oh yeah, and she is fearless.

Maybe all the little brats get this kind of glowing review, but I prefer to think that she is just the best baby ever. She's perfect.

3 comments:

Michelle Hutchinson said...

I think she is perfect. Just look at that face.

amy said...

I know she is perfect - Miss Alexandra is "Perfection"

Cute photo.

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

I have to agree, she is perfect!