Thursday, December 4, 2008

Typical Thursday...

If you remove the time spent on naps, diaper changes, snacks, meals, bottles, and tantrums Alex and I spent about six hours together today. Roughly one hour was occupied by her using non-walker items (baskets, high chairs, boxes, me, chairs, etc) as a walker. Another hour or so was spent going up and down the stairs. One more hour split between reading (eating) books, dancing, yelling at each other and "one step... two step... dive". The rest of the day was filled with this:



Put it in, dump it out. Put it in, dump it out. How cute is she? It's like you can see her figuring it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you guys think this because she's yours, but she really is a very smart baby!

Tammi and Family said...

It makes me want to get in the car and drive right there and spend the day with her!!! Again, I miss her and both of you all the time!!!