Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Alex is walking... UPDATED

So I have no video of it to post but there is video evidence. Yesterday, Alex decided that she could walk. I don't know if it because she was watching people at daycare or what but she just got it. She would take a couple steps, then take a couple more. She even stopped in the middle of her walk to smile really BIG- as if she was saying "look at me"!! Then she would start walking again. At the end of her walk, she would dive into Wes and my arms and smile. She totally gets that she is doing something awesome. It is such a trip that we are going to have a walker. So hopefully, my tech savvy husband will post the video to show her in action!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it!ni

Jen Marr said...

What great news! I can't wait to see the video. Go Alexandra :)

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Oh that is so much fun!!! And she does look so proud of herself.

Michelle Hutchinson said...

Oh my goodness. She hasn't even turned 1 yet! What a big girl!

Tammi and Family said...

I can't wait until Christmas!!! She is going to be soo much fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Look at her go! That is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

VERY COOL!! IT'S GREAT TO SEE HER TRUCKIN' ALONG...