Monday, March 3, 2008

I just keep reminding myself...


This was the last AC treatment. All the bad feelings and symptoms from the chemo are limited to this week. At least that is what I am counting on. I really believe that the next treatment won't make me feel as nauseous and tired.

I decided to load this picture from the Thursday before chemo for a couple reasons:
1. A reminder that I will feel this good in about a week.
2. I wanted to say thanks for the Schutte's for sending a little sparkle- the earrings are perfect.
3. Basically to show off my scarf look.

I think that Wes and I have planned much better for this week than last treatment. I am hoping for better results. I have more prescriptions to combat some of the newer side effects that came up last time. We have already had awesome support from friends and family to help out with Alexandra. Wes and I continue to be amazed at the love and support from those around us. I don't think that we will ever be able to truly express our gratitude to all those that have helped.

No comments: