Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Another snowy day...


...so I think we will just hang out here.

Michele is doing pretty good with this treatment, buoyed by the knowledge that it is the last AC, but is still not feeling great. She had a bad night of fitful sleep last night. Wednesday following treatment has been D-day for the worst symptoms in the past so we're bracing ourselves for tonight. But, all things considered, things are going well.



Alex has been super playful this morning and had a blast watching Bob clear our driveway for us (Thanks Bob!!!). This sweater set may be the world's cutest outfit. I have a call in to Guinness to confirm.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

My head a splode from teh cute!

carmen zoraida said...

what a treat for my eyes. Believe it or not, she is the best medicine for this grandma. And knowing that Sarah's head is capable;e of a splode will have me better in no time. I like both of your attitude Wes and Michele for sharing the precious one with us.

Anonymous said...

Alex is adorable! We can't wait to meet her in person. I LOVE that outfit :)

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Snuggly little teddy bear! I don't know how many times it can be said but "She is so cute!"