Friday, July 2, 2010

This was not my idea...

Alex got a new toy. Technically she got it a while ago, but yesterday it came out of the box... and into the gargage... I thought it would take a while for her to get the hang of it, but it was only about ten minutes. She has already driven down to Miss Jane's house twice. Miss Jane lives at the end of our block, and has since buying the model to our subdivision in the 50's. The neighborhood kids flock to her for treats, and the adults flock to her for gossip. Now she needs a drive up window.
Who gave her this ridiculous contraption? I'll give you one guess...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the two cars alongside each other!

Harini said...

nice gift ;)

amy said...

I love it. I was laughing so hard when I saw the photo of the two cars. Ro Ro is the best Aunt. When you look up Aunt in the dictionary there should be a picture of Ro Ro. I also like how her car is parked in the garage like a real car. Loving this post.

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

That is adorable! I have a feeling that there will be lots of fun adventures in that car.