Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hair cut

While Alexandra in no way needed a hair cut, we got her hair trimmed last week. I say that she didn't need a hair cut-only some hairs. Specifically those in the back of her head. She started to look like she had a tail...old school 80s style. Except that boys had those and it was just looking back. So I took her into my hair dresser for a quick trim.

She was a bit overwhelmed by the salon but as long as I was next to her, she was fine. We placed her on the booster and after a few snips here and a few to stack the back (?), she was done. Easy Peasy.

Alexandra looks no different, but we took her curl (I have no clue what the hell I am going to do with it). Another first for Alexandra. She is getting so big.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That picture is priceless. The look on her face makes me smile!

Michelle Hutchinson said...

Aah, cutie.