Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Training skeelz...

We are starting to very cautiously tip-toe in to the arena of potty training. Nothing too serious yet... just alot of, "say ba-bye to the poopoo," and being thrilled with feces and the like. We're on vacation next week so no pushing until after that. We got this new little potty (damn I hate that word... furthermore known as toilet to you, and to her):


..she wasn't a fan of the one that goes on top of the big toilet (who wants to have to balance two feet off the ground and poo?). She seems to dig it... she can sit there while the bath is being drawn or while we are, umm, taking care of business ourselves. All this info to lead in to this revelation of questionable tact:

I have to learn how the other sex wipes. Seems simple, yeah? I already knew about the front to back business. Makes sense. I get the mechanics... but, and forgive my lack of a mind-blog filter here, I seem to leave tiny, stuck on, torn off pieces of TP across the whole grid every time. It's like poopoo confetti.

I either need to practice or skip the TP and use wipes... or just not write about it for the whole world to read.

3 comments:

Tammi and Family said...

I know I have boys, but when first potty training and the whole poo thing, I used wipes. I had the same problem of TP pieces on the little tiny butt. Now we have it under control, only use wipes for really big messes:)

Ro said...

I thought there were going to be no books with the toilet? Do you think it is a born instinct to bring the book?

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

If you didn't write about this then I would have never learned the phase "poopoo confetti" And for that I say thank you!

Good luck with the potty training and feel free to share any tips because we are kind of at a stand still with Megan's potty training.