Friday, October 24, 2008

One heart episode recorded

Update on the heart monitor- I had an episode on Tuesday on my way home from work. I had some difficulty taking a deep breath and pushed the button to record my heart beat. I called in the information when I returned home. The lady was super nice and said that she had no issues receiving the information and no need to call the ambulance. So I am happy...because I didn't have to go to emergency and I have a least one recording to talk about with the electro-cardiologist next month!!

2 comments:

Tammi and Family said...

Good news, not good news, it is all a little hard to take from this end, I am sure even harder for you. Hopefully everything can be worked out in the end with good news. Keep strong, we know you are!!

Anonymous said...

Was this any different from anything you've experienced before or did you just know what it was this time? I guess it is good *something* happened so you do have something to talk about with the doctor and they can actually take steps to fix you. Good also that you didn't have to go to the hospital.