Sunday, September 28, 2008

Big House Big Heart...

We ran in the Big House Big Heart runs today and had a blast. Michele and Alex ran the 1 mile run with Bob, while I struggled through the 5k with my brother Adam, some of his friends, Robin, Lindsay, and about 10,000 of our closest friends.



The race was very cool and finishes on the 50 yard line of Michigan Stadium. There was also a huge team from The Wellness Center there doing a fundraiser that we were officially a part of. Tons of people and a beautiful day. Good time had by all... and we all survived!

4 comments:

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

I love all of the support you guys give to other. I know you guys feel good doing it, but I'm sure there are others that aren't able to join in that smile seeing you guys support the cause.

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB GUYS... HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED YOURSELVES... ALSO, CONGRATS TO MICHELLE FOR BEING DONE WITH ALL THAT CANCER TREAMENT STUFF... WE LOVE YOU BOTH AND ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU... (YOU TOO ADAM)

ry said...

Good job! You Harringtons are awesome. Look at all of your hair Miss Michele! You look happy, healthy and beautiful.

Michelle Hutchinson said...

Oops, I wrote using Ryan's email account. That "Ry" post was from me. Michelle