Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Waking up on the wrong side of the world...


I will continue the story of our vacation when I have a few minutes, I promise, but for now this aside...


We are still adjusting to the time change after returning from Switzerland (six hour difference). Yesterday I was up at 2:30am, and Alex at 3. Today I was up at 3am, and Alex at 3:30. I thought I had convinced her to go back to sleep, until I heard a sing-songy little voice from across the house chanting, "Daaaaaaddy... I'm not tired anymore." over and over.


At this slow rate we might be back to our normal 5am wake up by the end of the week. For the record, I am tired anymore. Very Tired.

1 comment:

amy said...

Hope your sleep cycle is back on schedule. Don't you love hearing her little voice? Don't worry it won't last forever. Look around at the adults you know and see how they talk to their parents and that could be your future. I envy your present situation it is the most precious of times.