Thursday, June 24, 2010

Saddle up...

I have no idea what my problem is. Writer's block? Laziness? Something better to do? Whatever it is, I have had a really hard time recently convincing myself to sit down and write on this here blog. It's not that this monkey is no longer interested in dancing for your amusement. It isn't that Alex no longer does cute things. It certainly isn't that we don't have stories to tell. I just can't seem to make myself do it.

So today I am writing about nothing... just to write something. Perhaps it will break me out of my funk to just get something down.

I still haven't even written about our vacation that was nearly a month ago... I'll try. There are plenty of cute pics to drive the story... like this one of Alex taking a break from hiking.

1 comment:

Amy said...

She really is one of the cutest little people in the Universe.