Saturday, January 30, 2010

Only, funniest joke...

Alex thinks she's funny. I'm sure many of you think that I "think" that I'm funny... but that's neither here nor there. Alexandra thinks she's funny and likes to let you know about it. She'll smile. Hard. A smile with teeth bared and tongue protruding and head cocked that says, "seriously? Are you seeing this?"

She has one favorite "joke". She calls it her "only, funniest joke". It started a while back, but has gained momentum. Now, every time she puts her coat on (every. time. she. puts. her. coat. on!), she has to do the joke first. When you hold the coat up for her to place her arms inside she makes a move to put it on backwards. Then the head cocks. Then the smile. And the look. The only, funniest joke...
She does this every time and it never loses any steam... to her. I wish I could be so pleased with myself several times every day.

2 comments:

carmen zoraida said...

Just look at your child's eyes looking at you and allow yourself to be so pleased! To think that Michele use to look at me like that and she "also" gives you that look. @ reasons to be very pleased with yourself.

amy said...

Alexandra is one of the funniest little people I know. She never ceases to amaze me.

I can't wait to see what the newest funniest thing will be in the months to come.